Well, this past week was quite productive, I’m happy to say. This is good, considering this week won’t be, unless a miracle plops down out of the clear, blue sky. I just started a part-time job, so have a new schedule to get used to and, joy of all joys, I need to work on taxes this week.
On top of this is the fact I’ve been doing a lot of snow shoveling lately. It’s been many, many years since we’ve seen this amount of snow without time in-between for some of it to melt. I’m running out of places to pile it, honestly. My husband is teaching me later today how to use the plow on our 4-wheeler. Although I’m a little leery of the monster, it’s better than shoveling. Besides, he’s not here in the morning when we need to get out of the driveway, as he usually gets called in at 3 a.m. to plow for our village.
Ok, so here’s the scoop:
My writing goals last week and what I accomplished:
1. Continue revising, scenes 27-36B. Almost, I revised scenes 27-36.
2. Write the next accountability post. Done.
3. Okay, “accountability” sounds boring and requires a new name, pronto. So, do ya’ll like Down to Brass Tacks?
4. Continue brainstorming blog post ideas and create editorial calendar. I came up with ideas but didn’t write any yet or create a calendar. Yikes, this could take a while. Sorry, folks.
Goals for the coming week:
1. The next few scenes are brand new ones and will require some research, so these will take a little longer. Considering the crazy week I’m expecting, I’m not going to try to get more done than two scenes, 36B and 37.
2. Write the next Brass Tacks post.
See ya’ll next week!