Ok, I’m going to have to eat some crow here: I didn’t hit my weekly word total. Instead of 3344, I wrote 3118.
Mainly it was a calculation mistake. I have my writing in three different files and I guess I made a simple addition mistake (something I get after my kids about on their homework!). So, I thought I was ahead when I took yesterday off to work on some character descriptions and other paperwork “housecleaning” and to spend some time with my kids.
I will now add the 226 words I missed onto the 3344 I need to write and that gets me to 3570 for this coming week. I guess I better get movin’!