Last month I received a blogging award. At the time, I was so overwhelmed after family sickness, I didn’t do anything about it. Then, I got back to writing on my WIP. And catching up on my blog reading. My youngest daughter had a meltdown. The cat developed a hairball….
Thank you, Alanna at Chipper Writer, for giving my blog its first award! (And I apologize that it took so long to do this. My bad. Very bad.)
Here’s the scoop:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Award up to 15 blogs that you think are deserving.
4. Contact those bloggers and let them know about the award.
Ok, seven things about me:
1. I forget things very easily and live by my calendar and lists.
2. I used to have big hair. Really. Spiral perm and all.
3. My favorite movie is Lord of the Rings. That’s all one big movie, right?
4. My favorite thing to do to feed my soul is read. If I learn something new in the process, that’s even better.
5. I hate exercising because I hate to sweat. (But I do it. It just makes it harder to force myself to get movin’.)
6. I cry during the sad parts of movies. (Don’t even get me started on Steel Magnolias…)
7. When I’m writing, the sign on my door reads:
If you bother me:
The house had better be on fire OR
Your arm is hanging from one sinew and blood is dripping off the ceiling OR
Dad needs to talk to me!
(However, the little darlings still seem to think it doesn’t mean them!)
I hereby continue this lovely idea by presenting the “I Love This Blog” award to the following:
Diane at DJMills’s Blog
Leah at Unleash the Flying Monkeys!
Kerryn at No Excuses. Just Write.
Tammy at Agrigirl
Again, thanks so much, Alanna – if I could have, I would have awarded one of these to you, as well!
Everybody have a wonderful day!